The Goodness Of Magic Mushroom Tea
Magic mushrooms have a strong earthy flavour which many might find to be revolting. However, seasoned shroom connoisseurs prefer taking them in their whole original form. When these are consumed in the raw state, the psychedelic effects last longer due to slow digestion. But for beginners, the flavour and aroma can come off as too strong. However, there are other ways to consume psychedelic mushrooms.
For instance, you can consume them in the form of magic mushroom tea. There are several advantages of taking them in this way, such as –
- Tastes better
- Reduces nausea
- Includes other therapeutic ingredients
- Acts slowly without making you feel overwhelmed
How to prepare magic mushroom tea?
Preparing the tea is also very simple. You can brew the magic shrooms in your favourite caffeinated or herbal blends such as green tea, licorice, hibiscus, etc. Adding flavour-enhancers such as lemon, honey or milk makes the tea more delicious. When you brew finely powdered magic shrooms in hot water, you can extract more yield, which is roughly up to 400 active ingredients. This makes the tea more potent, and the infusion also gets quickly absorbed by the body.
- At first, grind the preferred dose of dried magic shrooms into a fine powder. You can use a cannabis grinder or a coffee grinder for this. Let the powder rest in the grinder for 15 to 30 minutes so that it does not float into the air when you open it. If you don’t have a grinder, you can chop them into fine pieces with a sharp knife.
- In the next step, you choose the tea of your choice. You will need two bags of this.
- Adding in some chopped mint or ginger can help reduce nausea. If you plan on having this before bedtime, you should try chamomile or lavender.
- Now heat water in a teapot and bring it to a boil. Once it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low.
- Now slowly start to add the ingredients one by one. Allow the mixture to brew from 15 to 30 minutes, depending on how strong you want the tea to be.
- You can then strain the tea and pour it into a cup. Add any sweetener as per taste and enjoy the drink.
Are there any health benefits to drinking magic mushroom tea?
Psychedelic mushrooms have been in use from as early as 450 BC. These shrooms were used extensively in the olden days to survive in extreme weather conditions and to heal wounds. Hippocrates to Otzi, the Iceman, are all believed to have used them for healing purposes. Modern society and contemporary medicine are still new to the immunity-boosting properties of medicinal mushrooms.
Magic mushrooms are known to induce psychedelic experiences. People with an active mind can benefit from drinking this brew because it can instantly bring them into the present moment. Once the tripping journey subsides, you will feel deep calmness and have better clarity of mind. The elements present in such shroomscan expand a person’s consciousness and build new neural connections in the mind. When this concoction is prepared with other herbs such as energizing green tea or calming lavender, it has a healing effect on the nervous system. When the mind and body are in homeostasis, it prevents inflammation which happens to be the cause of many ailments.